Graduates from the online Leadership Development gain the skills and knowledge to be true, transformative leaders. The five key learning outcomes of this program were developed with workforce and organizational needs in mind.
Learning outcomes are supported by the curriculum and course instruction.
The five learning outcomes for the Leadership Development program are:
- Understand how current technologies can be used to communicate effectively in professional environments.
- Be able to gather, assess, and use information to make informed and well-reasoned decisions.
- Be able to apply theories of leadership to create an effective team environment in the workplace.
- Have a broad understanding of effective leadership roles and strategies and be able to apply them in a variety of professional, personal, and civic environments.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to understand and apply communication theory in order to effect appropriate change in a variety of leadership settings.