Advising and Student Support for Online Degree Students
UW Oshkosh believes that online students succeed when they have a partner on campus to help navigate student resources and your academic plan.
Contact your advisor if you have any questions about your academic progress, coursework or other topics:
- Your academic plan
- Choosing courses
- Selecting or switching a major or degree program
- Connections to campus resources
- Concerns about grades, coursework or instructors
- Other questions or concerns you have about your academic plan
Advising appointments can be held via email, on the telephone or in person. Call (920) 424-0688 to schedule an advising appointment, or email email@example.com.
Online students can now self enroll in courses!
(920) 424-0234 • (800) 633-1442
Visit us in Lincoln Hall!
608 Algoma Boulevard, Oshkosh, Wis.