Graduates from the online Organizational Administration program meet five key learning outcomes. These outcomes were developed by assessing workforce needs for administrators in complex organizations.
Learning outcomes are supported by the curriculum and course instruction.
The five learning outcomes for the online Organizational Administration degree are:
- Be able to express one’s ideas clearly and effectively, to a variety of audiences, both orally and in writing.
- Understand how current technologies can be used to communicate effectively in professional environments.
- Be able to gather, assess, and use information to make informed and well-reasoned decisions.
- Be able to interact effectively with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Be able to apply theories of leadership and management to create an effective team environment in the workplace.