Organizational Administration Certificate
GAIN AN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW ORGANIZATIONS WORK.
Become a better organizational leader!
Businesses are looking for leaders to build strong foundations for their organizations. An Organizational Administration certificate builds on the talents of individuals, preparing them to manage an organization.
Students who complete the certificate will learn how to manage employees and effectively write and communicate with colleagues.
Core Courses (4 courses)
The core Organizational Administration courses focus on building leadership skills and gaining an understanding of how organizations work. Students are required to complete the following courses:
- Introduction to Liberal Studies
- Writing with Purpose
- Managing People at Work
- Introduction to Organizational Administration
Elective Courses (2 courses)
Students select the remaining two courses from a list of available options. Select a topic that is most interesting to you, or choose an area that you want to improve. Students select two courses from this list:
- Web of the Future
- Intercultural Communication
- Ethnicity and Demography in Wisconsin
- Business and Professional Speaking
- Ethics and Decisions in Organizations
- Organizational Communication
- Project Planning and Implementation
There are no admission requirements for students who wish to enroll in the Leadership Development certificate. Students can apply to the program by submitting the following application materials:
- Unofficial transcripts for any previous credits attended
- A completed Application Form
You can mail your materials to us at:
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
Division of Online and Continuing Education
800 Algoma Boulevard
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Applying as a Special Student
Prior to submitting the online application, we encourage you to connect with an advisor for the Leadership Development certificate program. Call (920) 424-0234 or email email@example.com If you want to enroll in a certificate program at UW Oshkosh, you must apply as a Special Student. Special Student status means that you are not seeking a degree.
- You will apply to UW Oshkosh using the online UW System application or downloadable PDF application. Select either “visitor/guest student at the undergraduate level” or “undergraduate courses for personal/professional enrichment” when applying.
- You do not pay the UW System $50 application fee.
- There is no $100 enrollment deposit needed for special students. You will be able to enroll without additional paperwork on the enrollment date assigned for special students. (Typically 4–6 weeks prior to the start of the semester you’re applying for.)
If you’re interested in this program or would like to know more, please contact UW Oshkosh at (920) 424-0234 or toll free at (800) 633-1442. You can also request information by completing this online form.